and shift your mindset
a team experience
What is it?
A dynamic training for groups accelerating integral thinking while addressing underlying group tensions with value and heart.
Who will benefit from it?
Any organization, community or subculture with unaddressed tension
We see a lot of polarization and fragmentation in the world today. However, avoiding conflict can be as unhealthy as having too much of it. Tensions are vital for growth. A muscle wouldn’t grow without being taken out of its comfort zone. We just need to find a way to address it humanly. I am fully motivated to BE the change this world needs and help you and your team be the change.
A company going through management changes
For a company to change, it doesn’t just need new structures, processes and tools. It is not enough to declare that teams are now self-managing if leaders still behave in a top-down manner. All stakeholders should share the company’s vision in their heart.
Often, that’s what is missing in companies going through profound changes. But it can be different!
So, let’s start talking about what really matters.
Let’s be honest and authentic and address our fears and concerns
and let’s be willing to listen to the concerns of the ‘other’.
This training will give you the tools and vocabulary to do just that.
how does it work?
We are trained to think in “either-or” ways. For example; you are either selfish or caring, a company is either innovative or rigid, you are either arrogant or modest, open-minded or short-sided (see the stereotypes here?). But often those either-or pairs are biased. We compare a positive to a negative. That is a false choice.
Working with our method, you will learn that in every comparison there are four elements instead of two, and you need to choose the right pair to make it fair! This stimulates new ways of thinking and behaving. And it’s a conscious way to get out of polarization and into purpose, whether we are talking about politics, culture, or business.
This training will help you reframe any tension, imbalance or conflict. It is a perfect perspective taking tool.
This training will
highlight the qualities, but also address the concerns and pitfalls of all involved parties and perspectives
change the mindset,
from biased to integrated thinking
go to the heart of the matter quickly and increase chances of a successful and long lasting transformation
It’s a mix of cognitive knowledge & embodied practice: somatic, experiential and playful.
It accelerates integral thinking. We work with healthy opposites, so people learn to cope with differences differently and get a bigger perspective.
It is 100% adaptable to your needs.
- The ratio entertainment / education: for example for a short workshop vs. a training that could serve as a team building event.
- The duration: full-day immersion, several days, a half day, 2 hours, lunch session.
- The delivery format: online, on site, hybrid.
- The specific topic or focus: a tension, a conflict or a growth goal, any imbalance in the company, certain values or skills that need leveling up.
A tension between innovation and stability.
A need for more wholeness and authenticity.
Improving (non-violent) communication skills, self-management skills, …
This will be fine-tuned during our pre-training meeting.
The most important outcome for your organization:
This team DEVELOPMENT immersion
gives your organization
a soul-driven “COMPETITIVE
It is the necessary inner work to support the outer transformation.
The team will...
In other words,
‘be the change’
This is for you and your organization if…
- you believe businesses, organizations and politics can be a force for good;
- you are a courageous leader who is looking for a new and innovative approach for conflict and tension;
- you have an inclusive organization and strive towards wholeness;
- you drive a business with heart;
- you are a conscious entrepreneur who is tired of intolerance and wants to contribute to making a difference;
- you care about your employees being happy and in flow;
- you want to go to the next level with your business;
- you are looking for a transformational team event.
This is not for you if…
- you only care about tools and processes;
- you like to do things the old way;
- you don’t care about team spirit;
- your organization doesn’t value purpose, people or our planet.
Ready for action?